• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ampadu in Wales squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has Amps got his customary yellow card yet ?
Magnificent tackle from him.

Has Amps got his customary yellow card yet ?
Not so far. He's been one of the better players in a limited looking Wales side. He's done a lot of pointing (as usual). Now down injured as I write.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Magnificent tackle from him.
Got injured doing the tackle and has been subbed.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Close to MotM for me.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
ampadu not looking bad, suspect he'll find his level at an upper end championship side. wales looking **** poor mind, they'll have their hands full with iran i suspect
BF I sincerely hope he will make you eat your words……same applies to your Iran comment.

The main reason why Wales struggled in the first half was their manager’s for me inexplicable decision to start with Moore on the bench.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Close to MotM for me.
Me too……battled hard throughout the game……hopefully he will be fit to face Iran.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not so far. He's been one of the better players in a limited looking Wales side. He's done a lot of pointing (as usual). Now down injured as I write.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nope. He's been brilliant
Agreed and anyone who has read a recent interview with him will know this is something he recognises and is working on to try and correct.

Topsham Boy

Thought Ethan played really well…..lots of effort and commitment. Strong performance with few mistakes.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
From: https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2022/nov/21/usa-v-wales-world-cup-2022-live-score-updates
90+5 min Ampadu is down again. I think it’s cramp rather than anything more serious, but he is going to be replaced by Joe Morrell. Ampadu had a fine game and has arguably been Wales’ best player, though not their chief headline-grabber.

Status
Not open for further replies.