• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle away discussion thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Home Park is what it is - good standard League One ground. I personally prefer the derbies down there because of the layout the bowl (well, three quarters) is good acoustically. Also, the home game not enough of their “lads” can get tickets these days so it ends up being an away end full of real ale shirters so never the same spice as back along.
I agree, it’s not the same having a home game against argyle without hearing a false claim that “the Imperial’s been done”.

geoffwp

away end full of real ale shirters so never the same spice as back along.
Is that opposed to the lumpen lager lads max?

grecian55

Seems Chewbakka has learnt from his predeccessor not to Diss their cheif rivals. Wasn't it, "I don't give a shit about Exeter" from Lowe that preceded our latest 4:0 victory?
It seems to be the standard scouse reply to anything to do with Exeter ,him and Barton are both a pair of plums

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please can whoever starts the MDT check they have started a winning MDT before - UTC

geoffwp

It ain't gonna be me for a starter. Whose stepping up?