• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle away discussion thread

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
PASNOTTY doing their adding up in the hope that Jamal is out due to concussion rule - seems they are a tad worried in case it gets punchy on Monday !
UTC

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think Slime are actually really worried about us, probably because of the drubbing we gave them last time we met. We've nothing to lose but imagine winning, and being able to say "I was there!"

dontpassback

The landlord of the cherry tree pub,has just posted a warning on pasoti threatening to hand out a lifetime ban from his pub,to anyone involved in trouble at the city game.it seems TCE stickers have been put about in there and from the tone of his message,he ain’t happy and it doesn’t appear to be a hollow threat

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The landlord of the cherry tree pub,has just posted a warning on pasoti threatening to hand out a lifetime ban from his pub,to anyone involved in trouble at the city game.it seems TCE stickers have been put about in there and from the tone of his message,he ain’t happy and it doesn’t appear to be a hollow threat
The Cherry Tree it is then Grecians - shall we say 1700 for 1730 start on Monday, I'll organise the nibbles and have paid for Marcel Seip & Sylvan Augustus Ebanks-Blake to be doormen given Holloway's recommendation ( https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cctv-plymouth-argyle-bar-brawl-3141009 )
UTC
PS Can someone let me have ECFC stickers to place over those awful TCE stickers over the weekend in an effort to diffuse the situation ?

elginCity

Just posted on pishotti...by a green.

"Pardon my ignorance, but what do the initials TCE stand for. I am guessing the E is Exeter."

:ROFLMAO:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just posted on pishotti...by a green.

"Pardon my ignorance, but what do the initials TCE stand for. I am guessing the E is Exeter."

:ROFLMAO:
The Cornwall Element ?

grecIAN Harris

The Cornwall Element ?
That'll be Sturtz then........😜

supernova

Known trouble spot

supernova

I see IJN is still banging on about it being 'dark in the park' in reply to Larry Bignell (fair play to that geezer and what a name). It's not very grown up really is it coming out with all that hufflepuff. Kind of encouraging it and I thought he was meant to be an upstanding supporter?!

supernova

The Cherry Tree it is then Grecians - shall we say 1700 for 1730 start on Monday, I'll organise the nibbles and have paid for Marcel Seip & Sylvan Augustus Ebanks-Blake to be doormen given Holloway's recommendation ( https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cctv-plymouth-argyle-bar-brawl-3141009 )
UTC
PS Can someone let me have ECFC stickers to place over those awful TCE stickers over the weekend in an effort to diffuse the situation ?
Garland Greene does not get your sense of humour