• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle unbeaten run continues!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank God we haven't had to play the mighty Fleetwood yet.

Colesman Ballz

Thats promotion hopefuls Barnsley, Peterborough and Bolton all dispatched with relative ease so far whilst you guys are struggling against the likes of Accrington, Cheltenham and Cambridge :cool:

Please do try and keep up
For a team who bottled promotion on the final day of last season by losing 5-0 at home to FC Franchise, and again conceded 5 goals at Charlton recently there is not a lot to keep up with ! Last time we played we sadly only managed four, so we will be looking to improve on that ! :ROFLMAO:

i8cornwall

Thats promotion hopefuls Barnsley, Peterborough and Bolton all dispatched with relative ease so far whilst you guys are struggling against the likes of Accrington, Cheltenham and Cambridge :cool:

Please do try and keep up
Bolton where ***** in both boxes.... means nothing as we'll be back in the Premiership one day that I'm certain of.

Oh sorry that's a league the city of Plymouth has never had the fortune of having 😉

Marino

Bolton where ***** in both boxes.... means nothing as we'll be back in the Premiership one day that I'm certain of.

Oh sorry that's a league the city of Plymouth has never had the fortune of having 😉
Hang on, which forum are we on here? Who the **** is “we’ll”?

I actually respect some scum fans for at least supporting their local team, real supporters in my eyes but a two team **** who supports the Scum and Bolton haha! Have a day off fella

i8cornwall

Hang on, which forum are we on here? Who the **** is “we’ll”?

I actually respect some scum fans for at least supporting their local team, real supporters in my eyes but a two team **** who supports the Scum and Bolton haha! Have a day off fella
I'm sure all that makes sense till you factor in the lad in his mid 40's wearing the man utd shirt and scum scarf sat in the lower part of you're main stand Saturday.

least I was born in Bolton before moving to Devon at a young age.

Mervyn

I’m sorry this isn’t banter, but how heartwarming to hear of Jay Stansfield’s first start. I’m also delighted you’re doing so well. Should make for two cracking derby games.

felix

I hope we hammer you lot and Jay Stansfield misses a sitter and trips over his bootlaces.

But, much more importantly, I really hope that our small but significant idiot/brainless element does not reference the sad loss of Adam Stansfield with any abuse directed towards his son.

This is a great gesture by City and deserves respect.

fred binneys head

I am worried about the reception he'll receive at the Stadium of Shiite if he plays. He's only a kid. Hopefully your braindeads will focus their vitriol on us, not him.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me too. He's an easy target for the neanderthals and I wonder if Fulham's rivals in our division will pick up on this.

fred binneys head

Me too. He's an easy target for the neanderthals and I wonder if Fulham's rivals in our division will pick up on this.
None of Fulham’s rivals are in our division.