• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Assistant Manager appointment

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder who it'll be?

I'm guessing we're not advertising it and Gary will be given free reign to select who he wants

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder who it'll be?

I'm guessing we're not advertising it and Gary will be given free reign to select who he wants
Seems logical.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Potentially a head coach and goalkeeper coach, though we still seem to be unsure about the future of Scott Brown.

Alistair20000

**Awaits pages and pages of speculation** :)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just saw Sammy Lee in Cullompton services.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably we will need at least 2 new appointments to replace Wayne Carlisle and Jonathan Hill and a 3rd if Scott Brown also moves north. And then if one of those jobs is given to Kevin Nicholson someone will need to replace him as under-18's coach. It sounds like a lot of disruption but it's interesting that in his interview last night Josh Key said he was quite enjoying having some new voices on the training ground and in the dugout.

Grecianpasty

Every set up is different, and what GC will want may differ to what MT had. It will be interesting to see who, if anyone comes through the door in the next few weeks. I anticipate there won't be much movement.

C j phill

Potentially a head coach and goalkeeper coach, though we still seem to be unsure about the future of Scott Brown.
Do we also need a S & C person?

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
No Max Kane came in right before MT left.

Colesman Ballz

I thought that we had just appointed one from Bromley, unless he too has upped sticks and joined the exodus to Yorkshire ?