BADGES

Bandagem

Hi,

Are there any groups etc I could join as regards Exeter City badges? I have just added this set to my collection and have a few extra which I am happy to sell on.

4 quality badges, each badge is individually back stamped with the set number. Only 35 sets issued in total. £19 which includes a secure signed delivery.

Help appreciated

Bandagem
IMG_5090.JPG

Attachments

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jeez :rolleyes:, only trying to help collectors.
Is your surname Meldrew?
"Only trying to help collectors" my arse ! Judging from your extensive advertising on ebay, it's not just a cottage industry that you have got going but a full scale commercial enterprise ! Does any club receive one penny from you ?

We are a club proudly owned by our supporters, and our Trust and various supporters club produce badges, with any profits ending up invested back into our Club. So kindly do one !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
"Only trying to help collectors" my arse ! Judging from your extensive advertising on ebay, it's not just a cottage industry that you have got going but a full scale commercial enterprise ! Does any club receive one penny from you ?

We are a club proudly owned by our supporters, and our Trust and various supporters club produce badges, with any profits ending up invested back into our Club. So kindly do one !
Well that increased rather quickly ! Just had to google Todwick Juniors fc.