• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnsley home - Discussion & Prediction Thread

Really looking forward to this one.

I'm especially keen to see how McDonald gets on against one of the better teams in the Division. Will his undoubted class, touch and passing allow him control the midfield, or will he struggle to find space and time in possession and will his aging legs be up to it when we don't have the ball?

It'll be a fascinating test for him and the team. He's a big part of why we've been able to take charge of so many games recently, even the ones we've failed to win.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Tykes looked very good against Wednesday last week.

A much tougher nut to crack than the hapless Accrington outfit that fell apart in the second half yesterday.

I have a feeling they will edge us out in a game with few chances. :(
Even Forest Green can beat Wednesday.😖

Red Devon

Mouth watering fixture this like others have said to go into the match without any pressure or fear of losing can only be a good thing.

tom_ecfc

Even Forest Green can beat Wednesday.😖
Even Exeter City can get a draw at Old Trafford 😉

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jason's preview

Cowshed Grecian

Just got my tickets…bleddy mad we are selling out games! Attendances this season have gone through the roof.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just got my tickets…bleddy mad we are selling out games! Attendances this season have gone through the roof.
Particularly when you think that we have little to play for, when compared to recent previous seasons we've had everything to play for.

The real test of our new found fanbase is when we have spent a few seasons in L1 and the novelty has worn off and we hit a bad patch of form or are towards the bottom of the league.

Cowshed Grecian

Particularly when you think that we have little to play for, when compared to recent previous seasons we've had everything to play for.

The real test of our new found fanbase is when we have spent a few seasons in L1 and the novelty has worn off and we hit a bad patch of form or are towards the bottom of the league.
I think it’s a lot to do with the media team…they are spot on.

STURTZ