• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bolton away - Saturday 17th December

i8cornwall

Delete

budegrecian

It will be my first visit; looking forward to it.
Hopefully we will get the result our recent performances warrant.

OmanGrecian

Clap clap from me, with 3 others in the car. Setting off at 6am

Bridgy 81

I’m driving from Somerset to Buckinghamshire on Saturday to attend a Christmas Party at the care home where my Mother-in-Law lives.
I had planned to go up to Bolton until we got this date, but reversing Bill Shankly’s famous saying, some things are more important than football.
Mind you I’m eyeing up a trip to Burton in February and back to our favourite Derby Premier Inn.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Clap clap from me, with 3 others in the car. Setting off at 6am
I’m already tired and it’s still 2 days away.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Decided not to go. It's a shame I can't pass on my ticket. I don't want the expense of staying up tonight, or face the prospect of 8 hours driving ahead of a hard week at work next week. :(

CITY CASUAL

Clap clap from me 👍

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Decided not to go. It's a shame I can't pass on my ticket. I don't want the expense of staying up tonight, or face the prospect of 8 hours driving ahead of a hard week at work next week. :(
I know the feeling, I had pencilled this one in but can’t stay over because of a engagement on Sunday.
At one time the drive up & back in a day would not bother me, done it hundreds of times, but I’ve found it hard to get my enthusiasm for such day excursions going this season. The expected crap driving weather made my mind up.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know the feeling, I had pencilled this one in but can’t stay over because of a engagement on Sunday.
At one time the drive up & back in a day would not bother me, done it hundreds of times, but I’ve found it hard to get my enthusiasm for such day excursions going this season. The expected crap driving weather made my mind up.
Grecian Travel had nine no shows but managed to pick up five unreserved passengers. I managed to get a seat all to myself so all was good.