• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Burton away - Saturday 11 February

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope they get in extra faggots and mushy peas. Apparently they're very good, though they've always run out by the time I get there.
Sounds like SJP matchdays ! :unsure:

fred binneys head

I hope they get in extra faggots and mushy peas. Apparently they're very good, though they've always run out by the time I get there.
The faggots are great, bit of mint sauce, peas and chips, bloody lovely.

Alistair20000

The faggots are great, bit of mint sauce, peas and chips, bloody lovely.
Bleedy love faggots me.

Bridgy 81

I’m looking forward to our match against Burton next Saturday.
As I said earlier in this thread we’re making a few days of it.
Updates, if anyone’s interested, from Thursday evening.
Faggots, chips, mushy peas and mint sauce may feature.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m looking forward to our match against Burton next Saturday.
As I said earlier in this thread we’re making a few days of it.
Updates, if anyone’s interested, from Thursday evening.
Faggots, chips, mushy peas and mint sauce may feature.
Wasn't going but with a menu like that Bridgy can I sleep at the foot of the bed ...................
(Don't worry I know the answer already !)

Bridgy 81

Wasn't going but with a menu like that Bridgy can I sleep at the foot of the bed ...................
(Don't worry I know the answer already !)
Not sure my wife would be too happy about you being there, but then again who knows 🙂

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure my wife would be too happy about you being there, but then again who knows 🙂
I can only live in hope - UTC !

andrew p long

Is there a way of getting electronic away tickets? The postal service round my way has been so dreadful that even with immediate despatch from the City ticket office, they probably wouldn't arrive till after the game. Or for collection at the ground?

fred binneys head

I really hope we take a good noisy following to Burton as I know several Burton fans, so want them to be impressed with our support. It’s an easy train journey from Exeter, no need to change trains and only takes 3 hours, there’s loads of pubs (one of which is near the station and is called The Devonshire), the ground is easy to find and to get in and out of, and they serve faggots and chips - surely we should sell out?

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
I really hope we take a good noisy following to Burton as I know several Burton fans, so want them to be impressed with our support. It’s an easy train journey from Exeter, no need to change trains and only takes 3 hours, there’s loads of pubs (one of which is near the station and is called The Devonshire), the ground is easy to find and to get in and out of, and they serve faggots and chips - surely we should sell out?
Faggots with chips! In the Black Country, people have been run out of town for less. Only with peas and/or mash please.