• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Butterflies at Argyle

graiser

Yeah you keep believing that Felix. There is no way you will finish in a higher position in your division than us.
I'm tagging that response :D

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm guessing you must be doing really well with the first match of the season ...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I'm guessing you must be doing really well with the first match of the season ...
Wont be on here til they win ! City score first in Devon then that lot ......... Pity it was an own goal LOL

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So which Argyle player decided to spit on Marcus Maddison while he was down injured?

graiser

I'm guessing you chaps have won the league again in August, don't you ever learn ?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, we just started the way you probably wanted to start. Never mind, onwards and err.....well...downwards?

Yes we started last season in the same fashion and that turned out alright. Better to be in a higher league and risking a fall than content to wallow in the mire.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to seeing the GAWS take our place in league two next year while we climb the pyramid.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
OK gaws lets be having the excuses for tonight's performance ?

Pitch , Ref , Too far to travel , Colour of the grass And the best of all ........... It's Tuesday, You don't like games on a Tuesday !

Couldn't make it up.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
#Adamsin