• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 227 59.6%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.4%

• Total voters

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
If Caldwell were to leave I already have all the necessary e mails in place for his new fan base.
Plays players out of position.
Destroys academies
Bizarre tactics
Speeding fines
Talks funny
Got Googley eyeballs
That'll soon make them think again!
There are those that may ask why I would go to the trouble of visiting other clubs forums to try and ruin somebodies career. The answer is of course that I am a total c**t.

I gave up my season ticket because of the terrible football under Tisdale in the last couple of years
Out of all the managers mentioned I think GC is the best … why because Taylor when we had to play the best teams in the league
ok he went to Rotherham and did a terrible job there and not doing much better at Rovers
GC also had players who no longer wanted to play for the club
Has rebuilt the squad who are turning in good performances now
we only need to add three or four quality players with some good loans and could push for playoffs
A bit harsh on Matt. With the resources he did ok at Rotherham and his successor did far worse. Ensured we got a good payday for Sam.
As for Rovers the jury's out until he has moulded his own squad and we'll have to wait until well into the new season. Agree totally regarding GC

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
A bit harsh on Matt. With the resources he did ok at Rotherham and his successor did far worse. Ensured we got a good payday for Sam.
As for Rovers the jury's out until he has moulded his own squad and we'll have to wait until well into the new season. Agree totally regarding GC
I would imagine Rotherham regret sacking him... Always a very tough job to manage that club in the championship.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
As part of my ongoing efforts to repent for my sins, I've taken to watching this video on repeat whilst repeating the mantra 'I TRUST THE TRUST, ALL HAIL HAWKER, CALDWELL IS THE MAN' as Mrs Banker whips me with a City scarf:

Interesting watching this back in retrospect.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
As part of my ongoing efforts to repent for my sins, I've taken to watching this video on repeat whilst repeating the mantra 'I TRUST THE TRUST, ALL HAIL HAWKER, CALDWELL IS THE MAN' as Mrs Banker whips me with a City scarf:

Interesting watching this back in retrospect.
I prefer to pretend this never happened...

Alistair20000

Mrs Banker whips me with a City scarf:
Too much information here :eek:

STURTZ

happy clap.gif

Best of luck today chums, and just remember things could have turned out a lot worse!