• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge Utd FC v Exeter City FC Match Day Thread

Fareham Grecian

Surprised no-one has started this. Hoping for a productive trip to East Anglia though I’d take a point to keep our great start to the season going. UTC!

Last edited:

burtiew

Tickets ready ... grandson in his new ECFC shirt, (me in an old one!) ready for our first live game of the season. UTC

AmberRed

Looking forward to this one today, going to be a hot one though. Looking at MT'S article in DL we have a fully fit team, except Jamal who is still a doubt with his ankle, hopefully they can get him sorted soon and it doesn't turn in to a Stubbs scenario. 2-1 win if we carry on playing aa we have started.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping our sparkling start to the season continues but I'll settle for a point today. 1-1 with Jay scoring.
Best wishes to everyone travelling to this.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Going to be very hot out there and travelling all that way in a coach can't have been much fun. Probably going to rely a bit more on our defensive set up today Cambridge are a canny side. Our momentum and team spirit should carry us through. 1:1 Jevani Brown.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Unfortunately I can't be there. Hope it's a good day for those that do go. A point would be great ...

Jason's preview

IndoMike

I'm going for 2-1'City and hope the ref is from Oxford. But this won't be easy (of course).

We definitely owe them for denying us a trip to the other St James’s in last year’s FA Cup - I predict a 2-0 away win with Nombe and Jay on the scoresheet. COYR!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
35 degrees at kick off, hopefully we can get our noses in front. wouldnt want to be chasing a game in that sort of heat. UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Information for those going, from CUFC