• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well I want Wednesday to do well....but owners who get rid of a manager who has just won promotion, deserve all that they get, such as an appalling pointless start to the next season...
I don't know that they got rid of Moore, I thought it was a mutual decision. Maybe he just wanted to do something else

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know that they got rid of Moore, I thought it was a mutual decision. Maybe he just wanted to do something else
The owner said it was because DM wanted a very large salary increase and a 3 year contract, and he couldn't agree terms with him.

Dejphon Chansiri club statement - News - Sheffield Wednesday (swfc.co.uk)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The owner said it was because DM wanted a very large salary increase and a 3 year contract, and he couldn't agree terms with him.

Dejphon Chansiri club statement - News - Sheffield Wednesday (swfc.co.uk)
Either way, it should have been sorted at the end of last season not just before the start of the new one.

older-codger

Cam Dawson can't be enjoying his football at present watching the goals go in from the bench. Bet he longs to be back enjoying it with us

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cam Dawson can't be enjoying his football at present watching the goals go in from the bench. Bet he longs to be back enjoying it with us
Bit of a non point really as we cant afford his wages and we have a more than capable goalkeeper

older-codger

Bit of a non point really as we cant afford his wages and we have a more than capable goalkeeper
I wasn't thinking about him coming back. As you say, I am more than happy with Sinisala.

I was merely putting myself in his shoes as someone who undoubtedly enjoyed his football with us but is now spending his time on the bench watching his team concede a load of goals and being unable to do anything about it. Which of us have never found ourselves in a situation where we think fondly about times that we have enjoyed in the past and are no more.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's not much between Dawson and Sinisalo for me. Dawson currently edges it but in time I think Sinisalo will be the better keeper.

Anyway, I'm not a goalkeeping coach so I'm probably talking carp. My skill set is in drinking and moaning following a defeat.

Boyo

I wasn't thinking about him coming back. As you say, I am more than happy with Sinisala.

I was merely putting myself in his shoes as someone who undoubtedly enjoyed his football with us but is now spending his time on the bench watching his team concede a load of goals and being unable to do anything about it. Which of us have never found ourselves in a situation where we think fondly about times that we have enjoyed in the past and are no more.
I think he probably enjoyed the 33 appearances he made last season for Wednesday even more! A higher division, bigger club, huge crowds etc etc.