• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'Cans for City' - revived

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Pmc grecian

Fantastic effort Andy 👍

Leads

Great work everyone! Smashing effort.

Andy_H

I've only just seen this press release myself as i've been in SJP today hmmmmmm - bagging up the next 14 dumpy bags of cans that will be going on Thursday morning.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've only just seen this press release myself as i've been in SJP today hmmmmmm - bagging up the next 14 dumpy bags of cans that will be going on Thursday morning.
I feel responsible for a lot of this work Andy. I should slow us in the coming months ;)

Andy_H

I feel responsible for a lot of this work Andy. I should slow us in the coming months ;)
Martin, i'm going to get you a loyalty card!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Martin, i'm going to get you a loyalty card!
As long as it comes with a free can of beer, that should be fine :)

Pmc grecian

14 dumped really 🤦🏽

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just arrived home from Wetherspoons in Plympton. Have we any connection with Tim Martin that could prove fruitful?

Andy_H

Just arrived home from Wetherspoons in Plympton. Have we any connection with Tim Martin that could prove fruitful?
Sadly Adrian, Weatherspoons do mainly draft beers, but if you could persuade them to go over to can.........