• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'Cans for City' - revived

Andy Holloway

Anyone up near Murryfield? Cans of Magners seen in the crowd of approx 67,000!
Likewise in Dublin, I wonder.........

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Quick, anyone able to liberate them ?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quick, anyone able to liberate them ?

You do realise Devon Dead says it was cleared up last month....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You do realise Devon Dead says it was cleared up last month....
Up to date with their news then ☺

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Up to date with their news then ☺
As usual.

Andy_H

Maybe he was 'drowning his sorrows' in preparation of PAFC's abysmal display on Sunday.

Andy_H

Meanwhile, back in the real World, we have 11 dumpy bags on crushed cans ready for ECC to collect this Thursday. My estimate is around 450/500kg!, not bad in just over 2 months.

Pmc grecian

Meanwhile, back in the real World, we have 11 dumpy bags on crushed cans ready for ECC to collect this Thursday. My estimate is around 450/500kg!, not bad in just over 2 months.
Great effort everybody

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Meanwhile, back in the real World, we have 11 dumpy bags on crushed cans ready for ECC to collect this Thursday. My estimate is around 450/500 kg!, not bad in just over 2 months.
Hic & well drunk Grecians !

Andy_H

FYI;

We have made 2 donations this last week, We have donated £200 towards the provision of refreshments for recipients of tickets under ECFCs 'Tickets for All' scheme. Plus, a donation to ECFC towards the purchase of a battery operated trolly to make the resupply of refreshments around the ground pre match days, plus the collection of rubbish post matches that bit less wearing for those concerned. This item should be arriving shortly so, i'm sure the Media boys will be keen to show off their driving skills with something for Club News.