• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carabao Cup (League Cup) 2nd round draw

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Three days after Accrington away (unless we ask for it to be moved, like Peterborough did)

KentGrecian

Kent is a lovely county but unfortunately, Gillingham is not one of the must see places. Nevertheless, hopefully a winnable game!

Underwhelming. I live in Hertfordshire but it takes me two hours to get to Gillingham. It's the arse end of nowhere. Stevenage or Watford would have worked far better.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kent is a lovely county but unfortunately, Gillingham is not one of the must see places. Nevertheless, hopefully a winnable game!
Kent is often mispeltz

CWH-NYC_

We certainly get more than our fair share of absolutely crap draws.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
We didn’t have many options to get a money spinner in this draw if any realistically, so while it’s away and not a close trip for the fans it’s a side below us and therefore potentially quite winnable.

Shame it wasn’t home but we have our best chance for years to reach round three. Because we passed them last season it doesn’t feel like an easier tie but we will go there with some confidence and hopefully may make a signing or two before then as well. We had a good win only two years ago at Gillingham remember in the Fa Cup.

Perhaps after we've beaten Gillingham 5-0 we'll get Arsenal away. My son supports Arsenal.

Ashford Grecian

When is this game due to be played?

fred binneys head

W/c 22nd august

Bridgy 81

Gillingham’s Premier Inn is ok and it’s walkable from there to the football ground.
Plus, check out Chatham’s Historic Naval Dockyard and if you’re there on Sunday try the roast at The Kings Arms in Upnor, next to the castle. If you can eat all they dish you up you’re a better man than me.