• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Category 3 retained!!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/exeter-academy-successfully-retains-category-3-status-in-eppp-audit-1714260.aspx

Sounds like our youth set up got a glowing report to retain category 3 status.

Well done to all involved and lets hope we keep creating players for the first team

denzil

Without it we'd be up **** creek without so much as a paddle

Well done to ALL the Youth Staff out at the C & F

Last edited:
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/exeter-academy-successfully-retains-category-3-status-in-eppp-audit-1714260.aspx

Sounds like our youth set up got a glowing report to retain category 3 status.

Well done to all involved and lets hope we keep creating players for the first team
I must admit that I have been impressed with the youth side of the club for the past 3-4 years in how professional and forward thinking it is. From what I have heard in the past it is mainly the lack of a 3G Pitch which is putting a glass ceiling above the youth set up moving up to Category 2 status with the rest of what would be needed being more than possible to achieve if needed.

By the way what level are Torquay and PAFC at??

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I must admit that I have been impressed with the youth side of the club for the past 3-4 years in how professional and forward thinking it is. From what I have heard in the past it is mainly the lack of a 3G Pitch which is putting a glass ceiling above the youth set up moving up to Category 2 status with the rest of what would be needed being more than possible to achieve if needed.

By the way what level are Torquay and PAFC at??
I think its something every Exeter fan should be very proud of.

I have no idea what levels Torquay and Argyle are at also. I will attempt to find out

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think its something every Exeter fan should be very proud of.

I have no idea what levels Torquay and Argyle are at also. I will attempt to find out
There is nothing to be proud of when it comes to Exeter City at the moment. One big embarassment.

There is nothing to be proud of when it comes to Exeter City at the moment. One big embarassment.
The way the club is run in general at the moment and the performances of the 1st team over the past couple of years I would agree but to be fair the Youth Setup have performed very well in my opinion with some decent young players coming through, some very good ones (Grimes/Goss) and useful established squad members like Nichols and JMT etc also making their way through with more to follow.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to disagree there. The way the club is run and some personnel at ECFC is an embarrassment, however, the youth side is something we should be proud of.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agree with you there Shabba, it's nice to hear a bit of good news about the club for once.

Rog H K

Well done to all the Supporters Clubs 50/50 sellers and buyers too. Keep up the good work.