• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Athletic home - Discussion & Prediction Thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
You are Peter Fox and I claim my five quid ! 😲
Holy sheet, if the last 3 responses to my posts are to be believed then I'm an ageist bully who likes to give newbies the 'glove' treatment.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Holy sheet, if the last 3 responses to my posts are to be believed then I'm an ageist bully who likes to give newbies the 'glove' treatment.
If the cap fits !

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
So what are we thinking now?

Blackman

Sweeney Aimson Hartridge

Caprice Harper Collins Kite Sparkes

White
Nombe​

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If the cap fits !
Glove not cap. Only oldies wear caps :LOL:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
City 3 Charlton 1

Stanno 2, Collins.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
City 3 Charlton 1

Stanno 2, Collins.
One Stanno goal in front the Big Bank please will make an "old" man very happy !
UTC

fred binneys head

So what are we thinking now?

Blackman

Sweeney Aimson Hartridge

Caprice Harper Collins Kite Sparkes

White
Nombe​
This, with the other new lads coming on in the second half. I’m still furious with Jevani though, we’d better win.

Red Devon

Thought Stanno looked to have a spring in his step in that little training video the other day, hope he’ll start.

tom_ecfc

Thought Stanno looked to have a spring in his step in that little training video the other day, hope he’ll start.
Being on the bench the last few games may have been good for him. He had a long run of games and seemed to tire in the last few. He’s had a bit of a break and can see him back to his best when he first joined us on loan earlier in the season.

Red red

Well had a chat with a customer in Scotland who used to play for St Mirren and his verdicts on our signings were. Scott a good signing. Macdonald may not play for a couple of weeks but will be a useful signing. Not heard of Mitchell. And Wood is Rubbish. That’s his words not mine. Time will tell