• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Athletic v Exeter City Oct 11th 7:45 ko Matchday thread.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought I'd have a go, had mixed results in the past.

Come on Kevin and the boys!

fred binneys head

I’m not a fan of the full stop at the end of the thread title and am hoping it doesn’t have an impact on the game. Otherwise, good work Sturtz.

Tough game tonight, got a bad feeling, think we’ll lose 1-0 or 2-0. Safe travels to the Grecian hordes, give the boys a cheer for me!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m not a fan of the full stop at the end of the thread title and am hoping it doesn’t have an impact on the game. Otherwise, good work Sturtz.

Tough game tonight, got a bad feeling, think we’ll lose 1-0 or 2-0. Safe travels to the Grecian hordes, give the boys a cheer for me!
Charlton haven't won in the league since the middle of August and are near the bottom of the form table so this is a game we should be confident of getting at least a point in. Hopefully the travel hasn't taken too much out of the players and there are no fresh injuries after Saturday.

haka

After Barnsley I know I should be starting all these threads but selfishly I'm going to sit tight on my 100% record. Sorry.

Only one game in London this season? That must be pretty rare. We need to get into the Premier League.

fred binneys head

London Schmondon.

Red red

Original prediction was a defeat so have to stick with it but like Saturday will be over the moon with a point unfortunately cannot make it tonight

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure what to expect after Saturday. It will be great to see a few more players back from injury. I couldn't make the original date so happy with this rearrangement. See you all there!

Jason's preview

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Football is of course totally unpredictable the odds I'm sure were huge against us winning 2-0 at Barnsley who had won 3 on the bounce and we um hadn't. If we get a point KN has improved his personal odds on getting the gig. I'm looking forward to going back to the Valley tonight and I hope for better than my predicted 1-0 loss.

JCWhoosh

After Barnsley I know I should be starting all these threads but selfishly I'm going to sit tight on my 100% record. Sorry.

Only one game in London this season? That must be pretty rare. We need to get into the Premier League.
I was thinking that whoever started the last match day thread and got a win or draw should continue the threads until we lose. Most points at the end of the season wins. Probably hard to manage that though.

Devonboy

I’m not a fan of the full stop at the end of the thread title and am hoping it doesn’t have an impact on the game.
Full stop, also known as a point. Hope we get more than one (but would settle for it)