• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheating at its very best.

Mr Bridger

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That is funny. Expect that to be repeated over the weekend. Did anyone get booked?

4ORDY

Player uses opponent's arm to punch himself

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/33668/

:D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Re: Player uses opponent's arm to punch himself

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Threads merged.

*Sigh*, etc.

Bridgy 81

This thread is the most relevant I can find for this, on the basis that I don’t like creating new ones!
There’s been a lot of FA charges recently for either berating the referee, the bench verbally abusing the fourth official, or this week, a player spitting at an opponent.
I think all the above are unnecessary acts and in relation to your team’s success in the short and longterm, pointless.
I also think some of the above are players/staff trying too hard to show they care, when in reality they don’t.
Why don’t people just focus on committing breaches of the rules/fouls when they’ll directly benefit their team?
I’m all in favour of tactical fouls when you’re under pressure and subversive ones when the officials aren’t looking but it irritates me when the transgressions appear to be committed more for effect than for substance.