• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City odds 21/22

Edna Clouds

At the start of the season I didn't like the odds on city. You can now get 25/1 to win the league. Having played some good teams already I think it's worth an each way punt. Some winnable games to come so the odds may be worse soon.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
20/1 now on Ladbrokes , each way is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Promotion is 4/1.

I've gone for the promotion option but am watching the odds for future punts.

Edna Clouds

Now very happy I popped a bet on when I did. The odds will drop further after today.

jimmy

Exeter in the Skybet boost for the weekend.

City, Sheffield Wednesday, Northampton. 7/1.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Where's Roger H when you need him?

Eggs-ta-Sea

Relieved to get my each way punts on City over the line, I had written my money off after the Sutton away game in January.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
League 2 Champions odds with Skybet now:

2/5 FGR

7/4 City

Could have got 6/1 City before the games last night.

Edna Clouds

Relieved to get my each way punts on City over the line, I had written my money off after the Sutton away game in January.
I checked the odds during our sticky patch around the new year. It was 40/1. Still happy with my 25/1 e/w. This is the second year City have won me money. Last year my only bet was MJ for golden boot (E/W). That was 200/1 outright! This year got the e/w - still hopeful for outright. I only place one bet a season!