• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City to feature on Grecian Greg's radio show

Martin Weiler

Many of you will have come across Greg Hill or Grecian Greg as he is affectionately known. Greg now has his own radio show and this Tuesday (7 Feb) it will be featuring Exeter City. I am due to be his guest and Greg wants to talk all things City including our history, the links with and trip to Brazil, the ECFC Museum and the 20th anniversary of the Supporters Trust owning the club.

The show will run from 3-5pm on Access All Aerials - a community radio station giving the chance for disabled people to be heard.

You can hear the show live (or later) at http://accessallaerials.co.uk/

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
A shame Greg no longer posts on these boards.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Judging by his Twitter postings he spends more time following Southampton these days (and Somerset cricket).

budegrecian

Judging by his Twitter postings he spends more time following Southampton these days (and Somerset cricket).
Yes, last time I saw him he was sporting Southampton tattoos, for which I gave him a clip around the ear……