• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Argyle - Matchday Thread

suffolklad

God I hope not, nowhere near good enough
I thought Kegs did very well today. For me he was our best midfield player. the area in which they scored from is where Kegs would have been had he stayed on. Conjecture I know but still my opinion.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought Kegs did very well today. For me he was our best midfield player. the area in which they scored from is where Kegs would have been had he stayed on. Conjecture I know but still my opinion.
Madness, he was miles off the pace

suffolklad

losing Nombe after today won’t make me lose any sleep. Trust GC to bring in decent improvements
Pressed Like by mistake. Should have said that Sam is one of our best players, i wonder what some people are watching when you make comments like this

suffolklad

So YOU think. Your not biased by any point?

grecIAN Harris

If you thought Kegs was miles off of the pace then you must surely be thinking Collins was lightyears off of the pace.

iscalad

No he wasn't. Had a credible game.

Exehausted

My thoughts on top of what has already been said: Bitterly disappointed with the result because I thought we played by far the better football and created 3 very good chances in the first half and we should have been ahead at half time. Sam was injured after 20 mins and was clearly struggling and I was surprised he came out for the second half. However he battled really hard and gave their back line a lot of grief. Stanno was another who worked his socks off as always and had them panicking. Our backline was solid, apart from the goal, and Sweenz and Josh were a constant threat down the right. Cox when he came on, again looked strong and held the ball up well and was a real handful. The shooting chance he set up for Scott (I think it was) was really classy, as he picked him out in space and although always going over it made their keep dive in panic. I really hope we don't lose the next three games because we could slip to 18th and that would be a great shame as we are better than that. Listening to Gary he didn't put any gloss on it and I'm sure that he will expect much better from us on Tuesday. Overall I think we have been entertaining recently at home and I think Gary and his team have done a good job.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

So YOU think. Your not biased by any point?
Why would I be biased towards or against Kegs?

HarryECFC

Didn’t take our chances. Conceded a poor goal. Ref was shocking.

Grecian Max

If you thought Kegs was miles off of the pace then you must surely be thinking Collins was lightyears off of the pace.
Collins was also awful, yes