• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clever Clever Argyle

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does eem quite amusing to Cityu fans to imagine our green chums salvating iover an impending tie v Spurs in the Carabao cup, especially whilst 2:0 up at half time must have been a shock to concede 3 second half goals from a weakened Orient team. Clever move though from the pasty boys who must have been instructed to lose as they realise that playing matches only loses money these days, as we all know, Argyle are skint again. 'Course the really clever teams went out in the first round but there you go, they're learning, just hope it's not too late!

graiser

but have you learnt yours, tis a conundrum innit

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
but have you learnt yours, tis a conundrum innit
Lets hear it for Grazer , the only GAWS who still stalks these boards … 4 he's a jolly green fellow 4 he's a jolly green fellow !

STURTZ

Lets hear it for Grazer , the only GAWS who still stalks these boards … 4 he's a jolly green fellow 4 he's a jolly green fellow !
And so say all of us!

STURTZ

Graiser was always very keen to point out their superiority in attendances and rightly so. Trouble is when you expect crowds of 10,000 per home match you budget accordingly. With no crowds poor old Plymouth are losing more than most, the longer this thing goes on the more St Simon Hallet must be tightening his arse nuts.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cant wait to see the WMN headline on the back page about Simple Simon trying to get rid of the GAWS before he gets burnt any further !

graiser

Tut tut boys, you know so little

dontpassback

I don’t think hallett wants out of Argyle,he is a janner after all,BUT,this crisis will test argyles finances as it will most lower league clubs,which after all is what Argyle are,despite their delusions that they are are a big club !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hallet most definitely ISN'T a janner in fact he would have been better off investing in one of the clubs where he actually comes from ! He's a Bristol bauy but then he may not have had the money to buy into a REAL Championship club in Bristol City and thought I know I'll buy a cheap club instead !

Lets see if this comment comes back to haunt him "
It’s certainly not an investment, or if it is, it’s the worse one I’ve ever made."

Can hear the Swilly end singing " He's not a janner , Get out of our club " 🤣

STURTZ

Hallet wants to turnn PAFC into USA's favourite English club, bit like Kagami and Japan! :)