• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

"Climate Change"

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
We get hotter weather, no winter and Norwich and Plymouth may disappear. For these reasons I'm in

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do polar bears drink cider?

Only I'm planning this party...

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do polar bears drink cider?

Only I'm planning this party...
I wouldn't waste your time, come back when you've worked out them special circles.

Gozzer

OK then. My next question was whether I should attach a small fish to the invitation, but I won't both now...

LOG

When giving out drinks, remember they're all left handed. You don't want to annoy them.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone explain why the glaciers are disappearing and the other ice melting, when the world is getting colder?
Its the salt in the sea shirley...what do put on our roads to destroy the ice? salt

So we need to kill the whales their sperm is salty and when they produce wood it equals to 120 gallons

You see the Japs were right after all
sod of greenpeace

Tada

Last edited:

elginCity

You see the Japs were right after all
sod of greenpeace

Tada
What do the Japanese believe now ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have two of the wheeled "dumpster" (sorry) type bins at work, one for recyclables and one for general waste. The different bins inside get emptied into the relevant one outside. Then the bin lorry comes around and chucks the contents of both into the back of the truck and so all our crap ends up in the ground regardless.

What's the feckin point?

Swanaldo

Then the bin lorry comes around and chucks the contents of both into the back of the truck and so all our crap ends up in the ground regardless.
If you live in Exeter and surrounding areas, nothing gets sent to landfill anymore.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have two of the wheeled "dumpster" (sorry) type bins at work, one for recyclables and one for general waste. The different bins inside get emptied into the relevant one outside. Then the bin lorry comes around and chucks the contents of both into the back of the truck and so all our crap ends up in the ground regardless.

What's the feckin point?
In my previous job we had a Biffa lorry come and collect our waste every week or so and the driver openly admitted it all gets put together anyway.