Closure of Social Club

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wait until people start posting obituaries (number 1: Exeweb's Social Club),Things that Annoy You, Things That Amuse You, TV Times etc on this thread because there's nowhere else to post them.
Poor old Hants. It seems that the other mods have been vaporised and he is left to carry the burden. Trying to keep us in order is like trying to train fleas to jump through a hoop
Perhaps the section should be renamed the anti-social club ...
On the other hand, the vitriol in the national press "comments" makes us look like ***** cats. Even I'm shocked

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jason H only did the modding when he was at work, always found that very very odd, moderating Exeweb whilst being paid by his employer, WTF.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Poor old Hants. It seems that the other mods have been vaporised and he is left to carry the burden. Trying to keep us in order is like trying to train fleas to jump through a hoop
Perhaps the section should be renamed the anti-social club ...
On the other hand, the vitriol in the national press "comments" makes us look like ***** cats. Even I'm shocked
My information is that Jason came out of nearly complete retirement to join Lez The Fez, Rae and Spankers (or whatever he calls himself these days) to deal with Hants swiftly and most harshly. They had been watching Death of Stalin (2017) I think.