• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Club Shop at SJP

Grecian68

Same today, also annoying if you’re in the queue, plus gets in the way of the counter.
Could do with moving the shirts to the corner on the same side

tom_ecfc

The club shop on matchday‘s is too small. Not sure what the solution is though.

Bridgy 81

STILL showing the pink shirt in Large as sold out, sooooo frustrating. I’ve checked at least twice a week for the last two months or so. Do we not want to maximise sales for Christmas?
As your post above is months old now you’ve probably already got yourself sorted but when I was looking online at the club shop earlier they seemed to have the shirt you were after in stock.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
As your post above is months old now you’ve probably already got yourself sorted but when I was looking online at the club shop earlier they seemed to have the shirt you were after in stock.
Thanks Bridgy, I got sorted in the summer 👍

tom_ecfc

With the continued increase in popularity around ecfc, I remember a while back the club shop website was due an upgrade and all stock (or more stock) in the club shop was going to be available online. Is there a timeframe for when this is going to happen?

It could take the record breaking year the shop currently has to a whole new level!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

JayPob94

With the club shop not answering calls or replying to tweets, does anyone know when more stock is due in?? Would love to get a shirt sorted before start of the season! Amazed the club did not plan for the potential of good sales.