• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Club shop!

butch

Are the two Ronnies working in there now then? :D
The Club Shop is now open all hours selling fork handles.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
The Club Shop is now open all hours selling fork handles.
We're after Four Candles, does the shop supply these too?

AlanDevlin

Good job Ogogo isnt our star player......

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
I went in to the club shop on Saturday pre-match (about 1.30pm) and bought 2 'new style' kids kits and an adults away new one. The service was absolutely BRILLIANT... they even managed to get the shirts printed before the match, despite the massive demand on the shop that day. So I'm afraid you can keep harping on about the past all you like but the present seems a lot more positive then your 'dated' experiences I'm afraid.
(O)h Dear!
Negative experiences like mine are not so 'dated' it would seem.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a quick message for anyone hoping to get a shirt printed at the club shop this weekend. Just popped up to get my boys a Nichols and an Oakley only to be told they had no O's! So you will be out of luck if you want Hamon, Woodman, Ribeiro, Sercombe, Noble, Oakley, Keohane, Nichols, Nicholls, Moore-Taylor, Riley-Lowe or Dawson. That's 12 players with an O! can't imagine they have run out of G's at the Liberty somehow :)
I just feel bad for all the kids that wanted to spend their Christmas money on a 'Grecian O'Grecian' top..

contrabombarde

Panic stations tomorrow then. Rain forecast and if sprinklers are out of order they won't even be able to use the 'ose.