• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Club Structure.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://ecfcst.org.uk/yourclub/club-structure/

Found this on the trust website

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting, but I suspect untrue and ultimately misleading....It suggests that Julian Tagg reports to the Chief Executive (Mr Wolfenden) who seems to report to himself through the commercial route. It also suggests that Paul Tisdale has no direct responsibility for Youth or FITC as they all seem to report to JT individually....Is PT really on the same management level as Jamie Vittles and Simon Hayward? If not, as I suspect, then the organogram is very poorly drawn.....

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
So it would appear clear what the Exec Director has in his remit. FITC, Football staff & Centres.

FITC is of course important and I will be interested to hear of all exciting initiatives.

Football staff?. Vital of course but how much time, other than sorting out contracts, disputes, etc does that really take at an operation, such as ours?. Just asking like. Happy to be enlightened.

Centres?. Is.....what exactly?. Sorry if I'm missing anything obvious.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Oh,...and I agree with malcolms observations above.

Grecian_Jay

Ok so we can take from that that Tisdale doesn't deserve any creidt for the youth teamdoing so well then. Just as I thought...

Boyo

This is a cost centre map, as opposed to a true organogram, so isn't very useful.

Slightly odd that things like 'bars' and 'cleaning' are included within the Finance cost centre - makes no sense to me.

Pete Martin (CTID)

The version on the club website has an additional bit (the Trust version repeats the same diagram twice). Also "Interim". Interim from when and for how long? Wasn't Taggy "interim" CEO for well over 2 years?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Slightly odd that things like 'bars' and 'cleaning' are included within the Finance cost centre - makes no sense to me.
You'd think that would be in the "Estate" one.

Bittners a Legend

Where do Bruce Henderson, Mark Jenkins and Steve Perryman fit into this? All three are still employees of the Club I believe?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Where do Bruce Henderson, Mark Jenkins and Steve Perryman fit into this? All three are still employees of the Club I believe?
I don't think that Henderson or Mark Jenkin have ever been employees of the club. They are both directors of a company called "The Big Bank of Ideas Ltd." which, I believe, sells it's services to ECFC. I believe the company may recently have gone into liquidation however.

It,s possible I guess that SP does something similar, either through OTR or his sports travel businesses.