• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Come on Pompey!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Took a thousand more than you took to your local derby 40 miles down the road.
Yeah, but you're not that big on our radar any more. When we've had a big game anywhere we take considerably more than we take to 'our' local derby.

However it appears we are still very much on your radar though. Apparently we don't matter and it's the 'big' games against your dockyard rivals that are the real derbies - I guess that's why your fans could clearly be heard singing 'are you watching Exeter'. Bless, how sweet is that?

Some of us were watching though, wondering how you'd both have fared this season if you'd managed to take more than one point off us between you. Some giants, eh?

fred binneys head

Hopefully their striker will be banned for the return leg for that vicious assault. Should have been arrested straight after the match.

Yeah, but you're not that big on our radar any more. When we've had a big game anywhere we take considerably more than we take to 'our' local derby.

However it appears we are still very much on your radar though. Apparently we don't matter and it's the 'big' games against your dockyard rivals that are the real derbies - I guess that's why your fans could clearly be heard singing 'are you watching Exeter'. Bless, how sweet is that?

Some of us were watching though, wondering how you'd both have fared this season if you'd managed to take more than one point off us between you. Some giants, eh?
Yeah right, that explains all the threads about us. And by the way you'll always matter!!!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently we don't matter and it's the 'big' games against your dockyard rivals that are the real derbies - I guess that's why your fans could clearly be heard singing 'are you watching Exeter'. Bless, how sweet is that?
They've done so poorly against us they're trying to create a new rivalry. Sadly a Pompey-supporting mate says the 'Dockyard Derby' is a complete nonsense created entirely by the Gargs.

Grecian2K

Can you hear the Tewkesbury groan?
Shhh. Shhhh.
Shhh. Shhh.
She must be moaning on her own.
Shhhhhhhhhhj.

NB. Despite an otherwise somewhat disappointing league seasons it is at least a little gratifying that the SIX POINTS li'l old Exeter took off the GAWS denied then RUNNERS UP SPOT <ar-guffaw>

Alistair20000

Both Pompey and Snot had better away records than home records this season so hope springs eternal.

MrTis

Took a thousand more than you took to your local derby 40 miles down the road.
Still to not sell out is poor I bet Pompey will.

graiser

Shhh. Shhhh.
Shhh. Shhh.
She must be moaning on her own.
Shhhhhhhhhhj.

NB. Despite an otherwise somewhat disappointing league seasons it is at least a little gratifying that the SIX POINTS li'l old Exeter took off the GAWS denied then RUNNERS UP SPOT <ar-guffaw>
I can understand it would be gratifying for you as you achieved sod all else in L2 this season, bottom line is though our season hasn't finished, yours has

MrTis

I can understand it would be gratifying for you as you achieved sod all else in L2 this season, bottom line is though our season hasn't finished, yours has
Yours should after the weekend.

graiser

Yours should after the weekend.
Could be, I've got no expectations after last year, but you just can never tell can you