• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Commercial & sponsorship opportunities

Westy

If you go along to the Plympton branch and speak to the Manager there, Mark Periton, who is a big Argyle fan and mention that I agreed the Trust discount he will honour it. He might be a Green, but he’s a good guy and I keep reminding him that Devon is red and white!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you go along to the Plympton branch and speak to the Manager there, Mark Periton, who is a big Argyle fan and mention that I agreed the Trust discount he will honour it. He might be a Green, but he’s a good guy and I keep reminding him that Devon is red and white!
I'm going to love his face when I get the discount now !
UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sponsorship of the Adam Stansfield Stand is available!

tom_ecfc

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interesting new sponsor for the Adam Stansfield Stand. I suppose we'll have to wait for it to be announced to understand the connection 😕

Bridgy 81

Interesting new sponsor for the Adam Stansfield Stand. I suppose we'll have to wait for it to be announced to understand the connection 😕
I’m not sure what this means, but to be honest (within reason) I don’t care who sponsors our stands/ground.
To me it’ll still be The Adam Stansfield Stand (new Old Grandstand) and St James Park.
If someone wants to give us some money for a couple of years, I’m all in favour.
But it won’t change what those things are, or are called, in my mind.

SaintJames

I’m not sure what this means, but to be honest (within reason) I don’t care who sponsors our stands/ground.
To me it’ll still be The Adam Stansfield Stand (new Old Grandstand) and St James Park.
If someone wants to give us some money for a couple of years, I’m all in favour.
But it won’t change what those things are, or are called, in my mind.
Exactly my thoughts. It will always be SJP and if we can help promote a company in exchange for a few sheckles that help us maintain our upward progress then what's not to like?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
For those who have not been paying attention, here is the sponsorship for the Adam Stansfield Stand

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
For those who have not been paying attention, here is the sponsorship for the Adam Stansfield Stand

Met Todd a few times through work, a really decent bloke.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member