• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2021

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
185 all out. I have given up watching this utter dross so it’s wrong to say too much but the scoreboard usually says it all.

Hard to see anything other than a 5-0 whitewash

DB9

Why do the words "England crumbles again" just not surprise anyone anymore? Al you're right, The scoreboard never lies.

sign of the chimes

Gallingly we've bowled really well this morning but it's a false dawn, I'm sure. It's frustrating because you get the sense if we hadn't come in to the series undercooked, it might have been more competitive against an Australian side that isn't their greatest.

However, in both the short and long terms I fear for the future of our Test side; and hold the ECB responsible. Hopefully someone will find a way of reclaiming the large bonuses those in charge paid themselves this year.

Banksy

185 all out. I have given up watching this utter dross so it’s wrong to say too much but the scoreboard usually says it all.

Hard to see anything other than a 5-0 whitewash
Hardly a fair contest , I reckon they could beat us with one hand tied behind their backs.

crocks

The problem is that Test cricket, in England, has become a second class citizen behind the shorter forms of the game. If we are serious about competing at test level then there needs to be a complete overhaul of county cricket and more importance placed on it. Introducing a new bish bash bosh form of the game this summer shows you where ECB priorities lie.

manc grecian

The bish bash bosh pays the bills though. Far too many county teams who contribute little to the game. Who cares whether you're in division one or two

DB9

The bish bash bosh pays the bills though. Far too many county teams who contribute little to the game. Who cares whether you're in division one or two
Does the County game need a siemic change like the FL had in 1992 with the birth of the PL?

Alistair20000

The bowlers do their bit and the top 3 are blown away yet again. :mad: :mad:

Colesman Ballz

The misery continues, with Stokes bowled by Starc for 11. 46-5. :(

Colesman Ballz

Now Bairstow lbw 5. England 60 for 6, and still need 22runs to get the Aussies back in. Joe Root rapidly running out of partners. It will be a miracle if England survive the day !