• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles

Red Monster

People we'll complain, because this is Exeweb and they can. With our alarming lack of players, and if you take Danny Coles away we only have two centre backs. Placing him on the transfer list is a punishment, but we've done it in a way which also lets us gain a little bit of money.

It's the suits so they will come in for abuse whatever. In my eyes, good decision. Maybe get a bit of money, he's been embarrassed clearly, and fined wages. good job.
We've still got 4 centre backs in JMT,Bennett,Baldwin & Tilson .

Last edited:

Bittners a Legend

People we'll complain, because this is Exeweb and they can. With our alarming lack of players, and if you take Danny Coles away we only have two centre backs. Placing him on the transfer list is a punishment, but we've done it in a way which also lets us gain a little bit of money.

It's the suits so they will come in for abuse whatever. In my eyes, good decision. Maybe get a bit of money, he's been embarrassed clearly, and fined wages. good job.
Err...Pat Baldwin, Scot Bennett, Jordan Moore-Taylor and Jordan Tillson is 4.

Well done to the Club on this one - finally some strong action.

Last edited:

mammooman

According to the beep he broke his NECK in 2012. I wish they'd do a bit of research or at least read their own previous stories before knocking out articles online.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think this was always going to be the ending of this. Hopefully someone will take him off of us. FM reckon he is on about a grand a week so therefore a replacement or two in that and also the PFA loan with his 2 weeks wages will help bring that down a little quicker.

Good decision one i fully support.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
A decent strong message from the club, and I hope he goes soon, pretty appalled at this individual

scholsey

Pathetic!!! Tisdale has done this many times but has always got **** all for it! One rule for him and another for another!! Sack tisdale and put him on the ****ing transfer list!!!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pathetic!!! Tisdale has done this many times but has always got **** all for it! One rule for him and another for another!! Sack tisdale and put him on the ****ing transfer list!!!
Tisdale has twitter?(drunk)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Done what many times?

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry you've lost me ?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he's referring to Tisdale abusing fans and if he is, then did anyone ever make an official complaint about Tisdale, if not, that is probably why nothing had been said or done officially.