• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deals for the 3 matches in one week?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are the club doing any deals for people to attend 3 matches in one week?

If we are not then potentially we are missing a trick imho as say a simple 3 matches for the price of 2 or buy 2 matches get on half price might just entice people to attend all 3. I know for myself 3 matches in a week(I can actually attend all 3) is just to expensive and although i understand we need the cash but some form of deal might just entice more people to attend all 3 matches rather than have to pick and choose matches like i shall have to do.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Great idea , the midweek games especially should be lowered to attract people through the gates...

Champions league starts again this week and we have Morecambe at home , they will bring a man and his dog so id expect a similar crowd to the Oxford one again unless prices are reduced.

Silver fox

If we are not then potentially we are missing a trick imho as say a simple 3 matches for the price of 2 or buy 2 matches get on half price might just entice people to attend all 3. I know for myself 3 matches in a week(I can actually attend all 3) is just to expensive and although i understand we need the cash but some form of deal might just entice more people to attend all 3 matches rather than have to pick and choose matches like i shall have to do.
Good idea, do me and the lad get money off vouchers for being ST holders?

IndoMike

This is a situation where Wolfie can earn his expenses and come up with a plan, but I wouldn't count on it

mammooman

Of course they're not doing anything. It's Exeter City we support remember. They can't get the dates right on emails let alone come up with schemes and ideas to get people through the gate.

Red & White

It was advertised a while ago but you can save up to(*) £3 on tickets for the rearranged Wycombe game.

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-exeter-v-wycombe-save-3-1305965.aspx

(*£3 discount applies to all Adult and Over-60 tickets purchased online up to the day before matchday. Telephone sales, in-person advanced ticket sales and on-the-day sales will not be discounted - the offer applies to online advanced sales only.)

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

I'll save a bomb this week! Do what I do!

Red & White

I'll save a bomb this week! Do what I do!
How much have you saved by not attending games?

Grecian_Jay

Around £600-700 in last year or so. That includes all costs from attending such as drinks etc.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
But do you not miss the wonderful, free flowing football we offer Jay?:S