• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Demetri Mitchell signs on for City

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could this be the first time since Diabate got injured that Key will be allowed to play in his natural position?😃
Hopefully not, Caprice is better

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Good luck to the lad hope he does well , one thing that I never understand is why do we never disclose the transfer fee involved it’s always undisclosed, is that because the club don’t want the fans to know what’s being spent or is there another reason ? I genuinely find it strange why or what the big deal is or why it’s also so secretive

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck to the lad hope he does well , one thing that I never understand is why do we never disclose the transfer fee involved it’s always undisclosed, is that because the club don’t want the fans to know what’s being spent or is there another reason ? I genuinely find it strange why or what the big deal is as nobody genuinely cares do they ?

iscalad

Good luck to the lad hope he does well , one thing that I never understand is why do we never disclose the transfer fee involved it’s always undisclosed, is that because the club don’t want the fans to know what’s being spent or is there another reason ? I genuinely find it strange why or what the big deal is as nobody genuinely cares do they ?
It's nearly always the selling club who want it undisclosed. . It’s been discussed on here many, many times.
Anyway Sky say it's a free transfer.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
If it’s undisclosed why even bother saying it’s undisclosed because we don’t find out anything anyway

Why not say nothing apart from we’ve signed joe bloggs on 2 year deal from joe bloggs FC

Colesman Ballz

If it’s undisclosed why even bother saying it’s undisclosed because we don’t find out anything anyway

Why not say nothing apart from we’ve signed joe bloggs on 2 year deal from joe bloggs FC
As there are other potential deals before the window closes, it could possibly help in those negotiations maybe ?

fred binneys head

When the club says nothing, they get battered for it. See Barnsley postponement.

Fareham Grecian

No one is giving up guaranteed pay vs. pay subject to playing matches. IF his wages at Hibs were similar or higher than at ECFC, then he has 100% received a pay-off to leave Hibs.
I’d be astounded if we could offer anything like the wages he would have been on at Hibs

andrew p long

the unusual thing about the Mitchell announcement was that it referred to 'undisclosed terms' rather than 'undisclosed fee'.

Its not clear whether that was a slip of the pen or instead means that the deal was more complex than usual (eg in the structure to compensate Mitchell for a wage cut)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck to the lad hope he does well , one thing that I never understand is why do we never disclose the transfer fee involved it’s always undisclosed, is that because the club don’t want the fans to know what’s being spent or is there another reason ? I genuinely find it strange why or what the big deal is or why it’s also so secretive
Where does it say we paid a fee?