• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby County vs Exeter City Match-day Thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
YouTube highlights
Was the compiler of those highlights a Derby fan? Would have been nice to have seen the Sparkes chance again.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The away fans in all their glory! It was great having a set of noisy Derby fans either side of us, really helped to generate a decent atmosphere

andrew p long

a downbeat but frank and realistic assessment by the Derby manager - far more accurate than the YouTube highlights, saying how we looked comfortable at half time and must have thought we had good chances to win it!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Up to 7th in the table :)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
a downbeat but frank and realistic assessment by the Derby manager - far more accurate than the YouTube highlights, saying how we looked comfortable at half time and must have thought we had good chances to win it!

Would be nice to see him give just a little bit of credit to the opposition. Even when asked about Jamal he quickly moved the conversation back to Derby.

Bridgy 81

Up to 7th in the table :)
I have to admit 7th is better than I was expecting at this point.
But it is very tight below us. Most teams down to 16th place have game/s in hand on us and are only one win behind. Our goal difference is holding up well though which helps.
I think all things considered e.g. managerial and coaching staff upheavals, numerous central defensive injuries and generally operating with a small squad, we’re doing brilliantly.
Last season in League One teams with 40 points both got relegated and survived and we’ve got over half of those points already with 30 games still to go.
I’m loving this season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have to admit 7th is better than I was expecting at this point.
But it is very tight below us. Most teams down to 16th place have game/s in hand on us and are only one win behind. Our goal difference is holding up well though which helps.
I think all things considered e.g. managerial and coaching staff upheavals, numerous central defensive injuries and generally operating with a small squad, we’re doing brilliantly.
Last season in League One teams with 40 points both got relegated and survived and we’ve got over half of those points already with 30 games still to go.
I’m loving this season.
Absolutely. We still have some top teams to play but last night should give us some confidence in those games. 7th is great and was good to play in a big ground as equals. Looking forward to Bolton and Ipswich away to complete my L1 grounds.

DawlishBouy

Extended highlights from "Rams TV":

Red Devon

Only watched on ifollow, Caprice once again had another really good game away from home…One very good save from Blackman that he tipped just over I also thought Harry Kite played a big part in helping us see the game out in the last 15 minutes or so he was very good when he came on 👍🏻

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't watch on ifollow or go to the game, how did Key do?

Based on just the short highlights alone, a few of their chances seemed to come from errors from him?