• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Does the club not respond to critcism?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who is the media manager?

Grecian68

Who is the media manager?
Oliver Roderick

Grecian2K

Release Roderick??

PeteUSA

I was going to say, wasnt he in Life of Brian?

Release Roderick??
NO!
Welease Woger!

davecg

As a flip side to this...
I tweeted Julian Tagg with a respectful question with regard the hike in season ticket prices for students. I also contacted the Trust, as was suggested by someone on here. The trust responded within 24 hours and after messaging me back, Julian Tagg called me and spoke about the issues with the pricing. Both the trust and JT stated that they would pass on my issues, and I was certainly not the only one to contact the club about this, and look into a compromise. Within the week the club had made reductions to season ticket prices for students. Put simply, they listened and then acted.
I, along with other supporters, had also expressed the lack of a payment scheme, of which the club had provided in recent years, so that payments for season tickets could be made in monthly instalments. This has now been looked at and the club are now offering a facility for supporters to pay in this manner.
In my dealings with the club there are some excellent people that work there and do a very good job in the name of Exeter City Football Club.
I am sorry to hear that you did not have the same positive experience.

Grecian68

I agree that there are some great people within our club and wouldn't argue otherwise, they know who they are.

Last edited:

Tim Long

Release Roderick??
Yep, he's the person who issues the club's press releases.

I think it was you who was being the aggressor Grecian 68, not the other way round. Then using it to complain against him is also very petty, the customer is not always right and you can't even call yourself a present customer anyway. P.S. Kirstie's articles were awful and very clique based.

Grecian68

I think it was you who was being the aggressor Grecian 68, not the other way round. Then using it to complain against him is also very petty, the customer is not always right and you can't even call yourself a present customer anyway. P.S. Kirstie's articles were awful and very clique based.
How am I not a present customer?