• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Does the club not respond to critcism?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can't have a space between just and saying...it doesn't work in twitterland.... :)
Thanks for pointing that out Malcs......always ready to learn.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
In regard to the OP @grecian68

How do you know it's rubbish if you haven't even read it??

#justpondering #programme #ecfc #wwe

Grecian68

£50ish a season in my pocket from now on.

Grecian68

As a flip side to this...
I tweeted Julian Tagg with a respectful question with regard the hike in season ticket prices for students. I also contacted the Trust, as was suggested by someone on here. The trust responded within 24 hours and after messaging me back, Julian Tagg called me and spoke about the issues with the pricing. Both the trust and JT stated that they would pass on my issues, and I was certainly not the only one to contact the club about this, and look into a compromise. Within the week the club had made reductions to season ticket prices for students. Put simply, they listened and then acted.
I, along with other supporters, had also expressed the lack of a payment scheme, of which the club had provided in recent years, so that payments for season tickets could be made in monthly instalments. This has now been looked at and the club are now offering a facility for supporters to pay in this manner.
In my dealings with the club there are some excellent people that work there and do a very good job in the name of Exeter City Football Club.
I am sorry to hear that you did not have the same positive experience.
Have Had an e-mail from Julian Tagg, top bloke and such a gentleman.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have Had an e-mail from Julian Tagg, top bloke and such a gentleman.
Just a shame that he has such a bleddy great weakness, in getting rid of underperforming managers then ! (facepalm)

MrTis

eurogrecian

Not sure whether others noted it, but on Grecian Player, Media Manager Oliver Roderick seems to be taking a higher profile.
He has taken to put himself in the front of the picture for recorded interviews (mostly reading his notes...) and in one case captions his name alongside that of one of our new signings.

I'm sure he's hoping to make a career for himself, but personally, I prefer the subject of the interview to be the focus of attention and not the interviewer.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure whether others noted it, but on Grecian Player, Media Manager Oliver Roderick seems to be taking a higher profile.
He has taken to put himself in the front of the picture for recorded interviews (mostly reading his notes...) and in one case captions his name alongside that of one of our new signings.

I'm sure he's hoping to make a career for himself, but personally, I prefer the subject of the interview to be the focus of attention and not the interviewer.
What was it Andy Warhol said about "15 minutes of fame" :)