• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Does the club not respond to critcism?

Grecian68

In my opinion, the club's media manager responded to my criticism of the programme on Twitter by trying to pick an argument. Very defensive, bordering on aggressive!

Have e-mailed 3 e-mail addresses @ the club to get it forwarded to Julian Tagg - No response!
Tweeted the club - No response!
Tweeted Julian Tagg - No response!

Has anyone else come across this?

Brinty IFA

Really? You want the Club to spend resources on that?

Darren, have a cup of tea, put your feet up, take a deep breath and relax.....

Grecian68

Really? You want the Club to spend resources on that?

Darren, have a cup of tea, put your feet up, take a deep breath and relax.....
You are correct but it's a principle thing!

Leads

Boyo

Grecian68

Err... you're the one who seems to be looking for an argument. I personally think the response to your unwarranted criticism is perfectly valid.

PS - I appreciate the time that people take to write articles for the programme, but in my opinion Kirstie's articles were pretty poor.
But you forget that the customer is always right even if he's wrong!
For that's all we are at the end of the day.

The media manager is some stuck up uni graduate who supports Swansea. Whenever he is criticised, not harshly just constructively, on his personal account, he will go on the official account and block people. He's a strange, power hungry, little scrote. Not to mention he's ****e at his job. Countless mistakes.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Speaks very highly of you though.

Devon_Lad

I want Kirstie back too but I get told off on here for saying that :x Yeah I think it's blatently obvious our media department are poor. Does that bloke do the website too? Or is it somebody else? Shockingly inaccurate & he looks like a total nerd.

MikeB would be spinning in his Leyland Olympian.

Grecian68

The media manager is some stuck up uni graduate who supports Swansea. Whenever he is criticised, not harshly just constructively, on his personal account, he will go on the official account and block people. He's a strange, power hungry, little scrote. Not to mention he's ****e at his job. Countless mistakes.
Yep, he blocked me afterwards!
I have no problem with those who write for the programme, they do a good job, it was just the layout.
I thought I was being clever with the hashtag but maybe I should have thought about it first (that's the problem when we oldies get near social media), didn't expect a club employee asking me what my issue is, that's all I was gripping about!