• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Supporters' Trust Launch New Site

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

ECFC Supporters’ Trust Press Release:
RE ECFC Supporters’ Trust New Website

The Exeter City Supporters’ Trust is please to announce the completion of a new data management tool hosted on the Supporters’ Trust official website. For several months, the Trust has been looking at ways in which it can streamline its operation and enhance the professionalism of various parts of its administration. Following initial discussions with a number of our members, who have skills in the field of data management, we set about designing a system that would benefit the Trust and its members. The culmination of this work can be seen on the Supporters’ Trust website at http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/members.

The design of this system has been tailored in order to allow Trust members the opportunity to view, and alter their personal details securely from the comfort of their own home. This system also has a number of administrative tools that will doubtlessly assist Supporters’ Trust administrators with dealing with membership processing.

The Supporters’ Trust is indebted to Matt Parker for all the time and hard work that he has put into the creation and continual development of this system, and we would urge all Trust members with internet access to create a login account on this website in order for the Trust to maximise communication to all our members.

The next step in development of this site will be the implementation of a new member’s only Supporters’ Trust Forum that will be linked to the Trust’s new website and hosted on the unofficial fans website Exeweb.com. For more information on this development and all Trust & Club news stay tuned to the official Trust (http://www.ecfcst.org.uk) and Club (www.exetercityfc.co.uk).

The Board of Society
Exeter City Supporters’ Trust

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Timing bauys, timing... :)

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've just used this, and it works very very smoothly.

Well done and thanks to all concerned.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
The Paypal link currently is just sending me to paypal's homepage.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for pointing this out. I don't know what happened here, but will look into it. It is possible for you to join up through PayPal via your own PayPal Account. If you log in and then look to send subscriptions to the trust via the email address [email protected] this should still work.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Thanks for pointing this out. I don't know what happened here, but will look into it. It is possible for you to join up through PayPal via your own PayPal Account. If you log in and then look to send subscriptions to the trust via the email address [email protected] this should still work.
Is there an actual subscription link, or do I just pop over a £24 payment?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The best thing to do would be to email me ([email protected]) your name and address and I will pop a form and SAE to you. I am in the process of trying to get a card payment system on our site (to accompany the PayPal system), but this will take time!

Last edited:

DJH2005

The best thing to do would be to email me ([email protected]) your name and address and I will pop a form and SAE to you. I am in the process of trying to get a card payment system on our site (to accompany the PayPal system), but this will take time!
Out of interest, what was wrong with the previous poster's idea of just sending you £24 via a Paypal "gift"? No admin fees, no SAE, all pretty simple. The gift sender only needs to include their name, address and contact number, which can all be specified on the Trust's Payment by Paypal page. (If there were/is one.) With screencaptures for the idiots among us, if necessary.