• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFCST FANS FORUM Thursday 19th January 2023 at SJP

Pete F

Justin Quick ECFC's Chief Operating Officer will be providing an update on the club's finances with an update from Suppoerters Trust Nick Hawker on Thursday 19th January , 6.30 for a 7.00pm start .
For those until to attend it will be shown on the club's You Tube Channel ( Link available on the night ) or please send any questions you might have for Justin to [email protected] and I will ask them for you on the night . Justin has said he wants to be open and transparent as he can be, but please remember that confidently clauses by other clubs might mean he won't be able to answewr questions about transfer fees / player wages etc .
🗓 Trust Fans' Forum on January 19 at SJP - News - Exeter City FC

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pete.

Whilst I fully acknowledge your "confidentiality" requirement will there be any indications of what proportion of any money's (albeit undisclosed) will be immediately ploughed back into the playing/replacement budget and how much sequestrated for "other purposes"?

Pete F

Pete.

Whilst I fully acknowledge your "confidentiality" requirement will there be any indications of what proportion of any money's (albeit undisclosed) will be immediately ploughed back into the playing/replacement budget and how much sequestrated for "other purposes"?
Honestly , I don't know , but I can ask that question if you would like me too .

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Honestly , I don't know , but I can ask that question if you would like me too .
Thanks! (y)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pete - will we have enough players for the rest of the season by the time we hear from Justin ?

ExmouthMart

Apologies if something has already been said but perhaps you could ask a question regarding a lasting tribute to Ivor Doble or at least have his name displayed again in a more prominent place on the stand named after him. Obviously he is associated with some real low points in our history but also for those of us of a certain age the best football ever seen and in a style never repeated since. I believe he also wrote off a considerable amount of his own money to allow The Trust to start the Club again.
An explanation to any reluctance to do this would also be appreciated in a transparent and open way that we now come to expect from a Club run by Supporters for The Supporters.

Pete F

Pete - will we have enough players for the rest of the season by the time we hear from Justin ?
I can’t answer that one as I don’t know, maybe it’s one for Agent Andy !

Pete F

Apologies if something has already been said but perhaps you could ask a question regarding a lasting tribute to Ivor Doble or at least have his name displayed again in a more prominent place on the stand named after him. Obviously he is associated with some real low points in our history but also for those of us of a certain age the best football ever seen and in a style never repeated since. I believe he also wrote off a considerable amount of his own money to allow The Trust to start the Club again.
An explanation to any reluctance to do this would also be appreciated in a transparent and open way that we now come to expect from a Club run by Supporters for The Supporters.
Thanks for this , I can ask the question at the next Trust Board meeting in February for you.

KentGrecian

I often wonder why Cliff Bastin was also removed from one of the stand names as well. :(

tom_ecfc

I often wonder why Cliff Bastin was also removed from one of the stand names as well. :(
Should be…

‘The Thatchers Cliff Bastin Big Bank’
’The Stagecoach Adam Stansfield Stand’
’The Selco Ivor Doble Stand’
’The Kia Parrot Away Stand’ (🤣)