• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Trophy vs Chelsea U21 - build up

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Assume this game is still going ahead? I may well be travelling to this one from my holiday in Newquay. Is the club shop open before matches?

Oldsmobile-88

Assume this game is still going ahead? I may well be travelling to this one from my holiday in Newquay. Is the club shop open before matches?
Still on..I would imagine the club shop will be open pre match.

7pm KO.

CityTillIDie

Won’t be watching this rubbish

andrew p long

I don't like this competition either (ie the involvement of Prem U21 teams) however as its happening there's an opportunity for players who need game time.

So those who didn't start today and need a game (esp Nombe after his covid layoff) can make up the bulk of the team

Lee

x. Dyer Grounds Rowe

x x Dodd. Edwards

Seymour Nombe

However, if the rules are the same as last year we need some of the starters/experienced players to start to complete the XI.

budegrecian

I believe we can include players out on loan for these games, so presumably Diabate, Veale, Johnson, Cox, (if fit) & Pond could feature.

Pobbop

Look it's a shit comp because of the under-21 premiershite thing, but a lot of our young uns get great experience from it, so I will be looking out for the updates if not going.

denzel

Whats the ifollow price likely to be? Please say a fiver.

David Treharne

Pre warning for anyone thinking of driving and parking in the Union Road area the North side of the road (i.e. the opposite side from the Victoria) will a no parking zone from 19:00 every evening next week. Devon County Council are about to cause further traffic chaos by altering the roundabout at the end of Old Tiverton Road and installing pedestrian/cycling crossings on all the approaches to the roundabout.

Red Devon

I don’t dislike this competition like some as there’s always value to be had in game time for the young lads and fringe players, also some very good prize money for winning each game.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Devon County Council are about to cause further traffic chaos by altering the roundabout at the end of Old Tiverton Road and installing pedestrian/cycling crossings on all the approaches to the roundabout.
Noted.

Making things safer for pedestrians is good, where needed (is OTR roundabout such a location, I wonder?) but Councils up and down the country seem to have been taken over by militant cyclists, some of whom seem to delight in deliberately slowing traffic down even when there are cycle lanes.