• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Efl TV highlights deal

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Putting on primetime on a Saturday is a waste of time. The later the better i.e once the wife has gone to bed or on a Sunday morning when there's nothing to do but lounge around in your undercrackers watching football highlights.

Well-known Exeweb poster
i take it you'll be able to watch/stream them later

jimmy

I swear that Freeview channel is the same channel that Alan Partridge presents his military-based general knowledge quiz show 'Skirmish'.

hienzeECFC

C5 can't have been helped by the fact that all the highlights are plastered over grecian player (or whatever it is now called) and social media. Why skip MOTD to wait an hour for 20 seconds of city highlights, when you can just watch them online, usually the next morning.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
C5 can't have been helped by the fact that all the highlights are plastered over grecian player (or whatever it is now called) and social media. Why skip MOTD to wait an hour for 20 seconds of city highlights, when you can just watch them online, usually the next morning.
MOTD is shown afterwards, there's almost always no clash.

I think unfortunately after the great strides forward taken by C5 last season in getting rid of anything involving the general public and just getting in a couple of decent pundits, they've gone back several strides this season with the moronic intervention of wannabe TV star "Vloggers" and usually only one pundit.

Posters have highlighted some of the issues - at 9pm many are out or watching more "family" stuff. I like the idea of a highlights programme to see the goals from other matches.

Moving the programme from a "proper" channel to the back of beyond is a sure-fire way to kill it off entirely.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It'll kill it for me as I can't get Freeview at home.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It'll kill it for me as I can't get Freeview at home.
What platform do you have? Quest is on Virgin Media, I believe. Presume also on Sky (not sure about others).

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got basic Sky, we're not TV fans, I'll have a look later. Thanks mate.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got basic Sky, we're not TV fans, I'll have a look later. Thanks mate.
Quest is on Freeview 37, Sky 144 and Virgin 172

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah got it. Cheers chaps.