• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Euro 2021

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has the "Golden Generation" of Belgium got one more tournament in them before some retire from the international scene?

Banksy

More to the point , who’s going to stop the Italians now?

grecIAN Harris

There's only one team left and it ain't Spain.

Spoonz Red E

IndoMike

I didn't realise Jinxy was Scottish..
If we don't get too carried away we should make it to the Final. We can still play better than we have so far, so that's a good sign.
Italy clearly the team to beat, but Spain can't be ruled out of it.

Banksy

Spain , I don’t think so , too erratic and they’ll be tired after that last saga.No , Italy are the ones to beat and in my glass half empty way , after all the hurrahs I don’t think we’re streetwise enough to do it.
With a bit of luck we’ll huff and puff our way past the next two ( slightly weaker) opponents to the adulation of the population , then it will be men versus boys. But I’d say it will be a triumph if we make it to the final , we’d have done well.

Avening Posse

So up next the Danes, from memory they lost to Finland (and Belgium) which does not suggest we should be "too" worried, but then put 4 past Wales and Russia (but to be fair were not shining lights in this tournament). And got a similar result against the Czech's that we did. I have not watched an entire game of their's yet, but have watched all the goals, and they certainly look very good up front. I still think we will have too much class for them, but expecting a very tough encounter. Onwards and upwards

Trapdoor

Anybody else going to the Denmark game?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Italy- Spain.Give me a L2 match any day of the week.At least they look as if they want to score.

iscalad

Good goal by Italy