• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Event for Exiles. Quiz in St Johns Wood. Saturday 29th June. 2pm

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is an event organised by Argyles Exiles for which Exeter City fans are invited to submit a team. Please contact Neil Le Milliere, of you're interested.

A summer social will take place at the Ordinance Arms, 29 Ordinance Hill, St Johns Wood on the Saturday 29th June from 2pm until 11pm in memory of our recently deceased chairman Geoffrey Luke.

There will be a quiz organised as well as a free buffet. This is a fitting place to have this event as it is where Geoff convened the first meeting of the Plymouth Argyle London Supporters Branch in 1976.

The quiz will take place at 4pm and finish at around 6pm. The cost will be £2.00 per person to enter and teams of up to 6 people. The winners of the quiz will receive the Geoffrey Luke Trophy and a round of drinks.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible if you have any questions please do feel free to contact me and if you intend to come along can you please let me know as I need to cater for food.