• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City on the Box

ntipp1

Hi Guys I have just seen that our next match against Cambridge on Saturday is on iFollow https://www.wheresthematch.com/live-league-two-football-on-tv/

Does anyone know what iFollow is? and how do you get it?

Sergeant

If you go on to Exeter City' website, you'll see on the top right 'ifollow sign up/sign in'. click on that and join, you can then purchse games to watch

ntipp1

If you go on to Exeter City' website, you'll see on the top right 'ifollow sign up/sign in'. click on that and join, you can then purchse games to watch
Thank you, that makes sense now, Do you know how much each game is?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you, that makes sense now, Do you know how much each game is?
£10 a game unless you are a Season Ticket holder when all home games are free until crowds return.
UTC

ntipp1

£10 a game unless you are a Season Ticket holder when all home games are free until crowds return.
UTC
Thank you! I didn't know that, that's a good thing the club are doing.

OmanGrecian

Thank you! I didn't know that, that's a good thing the club are doing.
It's an EFL wide thing. Been in place for a few seasons, but was only available for overseas fans originally (can buy season pass or buy single games. I pay 6 Euro for a game for example here in Italy). With the pandemic, this has been opened up to fans in the UK too.

Average Joe

It's an EFL wide thing. Been in place for a few seasons, but was only available for overseas fans originally (can buy season pass or buy single games. I pay 6 Euro for a game for example here in Italy). With the pandemic, this has been opened up to fans in the UK too.
I wonder if they’ll stick to it being UK based