• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Cambridge United (H) EFL D2 Match Day Thread

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got to keep the run going, so three more points in the bag please City !

CWH-NYC_

One of these games we are going to blow the opposition away, let’s hope it’s today.

Rog H K

Hoping we would top 5k today but that would have to be all Grecians by looks of things as Cambridge are going to have more on the pitch than in the stands. Should open away end for Grecians 😁Screenshot_20200110-201937.png

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping we would top 5k today but that would have to be all Grecians by looks of things as Cambridge are going to have more on the pitch than in the stands. Should open away end for Grecians 😁View attachment 1517
That's pretty shocking. I believe we still ran a coach to Hartepool on a Tuesday night.

Avening Posse

One of those games where we are expected to win, and as earlier in the season proved, those type of games can go horribly wrong. I do think, however, on the balance of things we should win, and looking forward to another 3 points on the board. There are plenty of harder games to come on paper, so we need to wins games like this UTC

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of those games where we are expected to win, and as earlier in the season proved, those type of games can go horribly wrong. I do think, however, on the balance of things we should win, and looking forward to another 3 points on the board. There are plenty of harder games to come on paper, so we need to wins games like this UTC
Any type of win would be good but, much as I'm enjoying our reputation for grinding out 1-0's, it would be nice to have a rare, comfortable win for once. Also excited to see what Joel Randall can do if he's given a chance.

IndoMike

I'd like to see Ajose or MJay get in amongst those cumbersome Cambridge centre backs after Lee Martin has tired them out.

fred binneys head

Feeling confident today, gutted I’m not there but I’m sure the Red Legion will give them a song from me.

COYR.

IndoMike

Forgive me for being sycophantic, Fred, but nice to hear your voice back on these boards again.
I'm confident of victory today

fred binneys head

I love sycophants, me. Bit like cheese.