• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Charlton 29 Mar 24 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Ex-ciderrr

Draw 1-1

Charlton picked up under Jones, and with the squad they have & run of late aswell will be safe Very soon.

we can head into the game confident after our last 2/3 results and personally I’m looking forward to heading to sjp, been a while UTC

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think Sweeney is suspended, so Aimson on the right and Cheick in the middle. Purrington on the left, but would be good if Alex could set down a marker and be given a chance on the left.
Charlton unbeaten in eight, with three wins and five draws. So a win would be a really good result for us, but expect a draw at best.
No mention of Sweenz being suspended Caldwell in the press conference, only the obvious Judge Jules.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not confident. Opposition are on a good run, hope I'm wrong but I reckon we'll go down 3-1.

Still looking forward to it mind.

arthur

Not confident. Opposition are on a good run, hope I'm wrong but I reckon we'll go down 3-1.

We are now a good team playing well. One of the reasons is that Niskanen is playing well down the right hand side and I wouldn't want him moved to the left (where he is ineffective) so that Purrington can move inside.

For this reason I hope Alex has trained well and is in the team

chunkymorrinmunter

Spoonz Red E

No mention of Sweenz being suspended Caldwell in the press conference, only the obvious Judge Jules.
He's had 10 yellows which normally should mean a suspension is due as far as I know.
Unless ...
Did he pick up 5 yellows in the first 19 games and serve a suspension then?