• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Colchester United matchday thread

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always enjoy my days at SJP, win, lose or draw and very much looking forward to this one.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
More of the same please City, am loving this January, lets keep the 2017 one hundred percent record going !

contrabombarde

Looking forward to this one. If we can keep up our current form I can't see any club in this division beating us. COYR.

Avening Posse

Colchester are decent, a proper test for us, very optimistic....UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This will be the hardest game of recent weeks. Colchester are on a similar run of form, and have also been scoring plenty of goals. Could be a thriller!

Banksy

Win this one and I'll really start to believe.
Anyway , whatever the result , come on you Reds.........

David Treharne

It's a chilly 3c. The temperature didn't dip below zero last night, but it looks as if today will be a complete contrast to yesterday in Exeter. It was brilliantly sunny, chilly, but with low oblique sunshine. Well, today ain't going to be anything like that! It's 100% grey cloud cover with a chilly NE wind. That will probably keep the cloud cover here all day. It'll be cold to start with and then get colder after the sunset (which you probably won't be able to see anyway), so wrap up warmly.
Really looking forward to the game, and as I'm meeting up with a couple of friends for lunch there won't be a 13:00 update.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Colchester sounding confident and up for it. This might just go the way of their away form against our home form.
http://www.greenun24.co.uk/colchester-united/match_preview_in_form_colchester_united_travel_to_buoyant_exeter_city_1_4857820

denzel

It's a chilly 3c. The temperature didn't dip below zero last night, but it looks as if today will be a complete contrast to yesterday in Exeter. It was brilliantly sunny, chilly, but with low oblique sunshine. Well, today ain't going to be anything like that! It's 100% grey cloud cover with a chilly NE wind. That will probably keep the cloud cover here all day. It'll be cold to start with and then get colder after the sunset (which you probably won't be able to see anyway), so wrap up warmly.
Really looking forward to the game, and as I'm meeting up with a couple of friends for lunch there won't be a 13:00 update.
I guess the good news is that the Sun won't be in the eyes of everyone in the Big Bank. Hat and gloves then

David Treharne

I guess the good news is that the Sun won't be in the eyes of everyone in the Big Bank. Hat and gloves then
...but the sprinklers WILL be in use - we've had no precipitation in the last 48 hours. Hat and gloves essential though!