• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Harrogate Town Matchday Thread

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do we continue the sparkling form or struggle against a side not on top of their game ? The fans had a damn good "Welcome Home" on Saturday so let's hope for more of the same. COYR

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully we can continue to bag plenty of goals. Though I anticipate Harrogate being a harder game than Tranmere

Jason's preview

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Expect Harrogate to be more organised, still one we should win.

David Treharne

Never too early for the weather report! It's 9c, but feels slightly chillier. The wind is southerly, but turning to SSW. We've had 5mm of rain in the last 24 hours, and the ground is fairly soggy because the cumulative rain total is quite high since Saturday, however the breeze should help to dry out the pitch, as at the moment it's sunny, although there are periods of quite dark grey cloud. An update at around 17:00.
Look out for UV counts in upcoming weather forecasts, thanks to a new toy. It's an unsurprising 1 at the moment!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never too early for the weather report! It's 9c, but feels slightly chillier. The wind is southerly, but turning to SSW. We've had 5mm of rain in the last 24 hours, and the ground is fairly soggy because the cumulative rain total is quite high since Saturday, however the breeze should help to dry out the pitch, as at the moment it's sunny, although there are periods of quite dark grey cloud. An update at around 17:00.
Look out for UV counts in upcoming weather forecasts, thanks to a new toy. It's an unsurprising 1 at the moment!
Dr D - see Santa has come early for you this year? UTC

David Treharne

It's been a pleasant sunny day. The wind has been shifting around all afternoon, and it's currently coming from SSE, but is probably veering back to S. It's a balmy 9c, and we haven't had any more rain. Sunset was at 16:09 so it's dark (stating the obvious there!). I guess we'll get through the game without rain, but the barometer is dropping so they may be rain overnight. Looking forward to it!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
What time is kick-off is it back to 7.45 now people are allowed back

fred binneys head

What time is kick-off is it back to 7.45 now people are allowed back
Yes tonight’s is 7.45pm

Grecian2K

but the barometer is dropping
Are you sure you used the correct size of rawlplug?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I now cant get to the game, but can I still watch for free on ifollow as I have season ticket?